Housing Corporation provides accommodation in private flats for young people and students who attend universities and other higher education institutions in Warsaw. Our mission is to minimize our tenants’ efforts in looking for the accommodation and to let them fully enjoy their stay in Poland. Our offer is tailored to foreign students’ needs, unfamiliar with polish flat market, polish language and the city of Warsaw.
- We provide fully furnished rooms, with all basic facilities.
- We provide accommodation in convenient locations, close to Warsaw University, Warsaw School of Economics (SGH), Lazarski University and others.
- Our offer is tailored to each student - you can precise your preferences about the location, number of flatmates and the kind of room first, after that we make an offer which suits your needs best.
- We provide one, all-inclusive fee; our tenants do not have to worry about payments for the electricity, Internet, gas facilities and others. It is all included in the price.
- We take care of our tenants from the day of their arrival. We explain the details of the agreement and we are at their service in case of any further questions, problems and suggestions. We do our best to let them fully enjoy their time in Poland.
By booking a room with Housing Corporation, students avoid numerous problems, such as:
- Most of landlords are reluctant to rent a room for a period shorter than one year, especially for foreign students.
- There are almost no websites and newspaper with ads in English, all information available, is in polish.
- It is unusual for private owners to speak English
- Students living in private flats, except the housing fee, also have to pay extra bills for Internet, electricity etc. The price of charges is not fixed; it depends on the usage of facilities, and sometimes can be surprisingly high.
Explore our website for more information about the reservation process and rooms available.